- Price culinary Prospère Montagné 1995
- Trophy Winner “Coq Saint-Honoré” in 1999
- Gold medalist chefs from France in 2008
- Promoted Officer of the Order of Agricultural Merit in 2009
- Member of the National Academy of Cuisine.
- Becomes Chevalier of the “Confrérie des Chevaliers” in July 2010.
His career rich and varied, took him to the restaurant “Le Relais de Sevres,” a Michelin star at the restaurant “Le Gavroche” three Michelin stars, the terrace of Juana, two Michelin stars .
After three years in Japan, he returned to France and created his own restaurant with his wife who puts her pastry skills, knowledge of mother and grandmother to your table.
The chef concocts recipes of the day and offers:
- Menu “Tradition” for 24€
- Menu “Gourmand” for 36€
All our dishes are available à la carte, which varies according to season.
Throughout the year, enjoy our specialties and hot heart of the time in a warm, family atmosphere.
- Cake Traditional Black Olive AOC Nyons
- Braised beef cheeks
- Goats crispy slathered with cream black olives AOC Nyons
- Cutlets breaded duck foie gras with sesame seeds and fried, macaroons, cream black olives AOC Nyons, mousseline of celery juice and vinegar in Porto.
- The chef also takeaway to order.
- It also carries menus “tasting” and “Gourmet” at various festivals and events and menus for your tables “friends” (see our “Special Occasions Menus.”
- Reservations recommended
- Our restaurant is closed Sunday evening and Monday (except home groups)
- Service Hours: Lunch: from 12pm. Dinner from 7.30pm.